[U-Boot-Users] Stand alone app for changing MAC address in SMC91C111

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Fri Oct 15 00:21:19 CEST 2004

Hi,

> Based on people's feedback, I will submit as a patch to this list.
>
> One questions:
> 1) should READMEs for stand-alone applications stay in the examples
>     dir, or go in the doc directory?

There are good reasons for both - but I would vote for leaving them in
the examples dir.  That's where I first find out about the examples
and I sure notice some docs sticking in the same directory.  So why
move the docs away as long as there's only one doc per example?

Of course that's only my personal viewpoint but I guess you also asked
for those ;)

Cheers
  Detlev

--
five monkeys, two typewriters, ten minutes