[U-Boot-Users] PCI cards known to work on the LITE5200

olivier at singla.us olivier at singla.us
Fri Sep 24 20:18:20 CEST 2004

Hi,

I am currently using a LITE5200. There is a known (annoying) PCI issue with
the MPC5200, and therdfore most of the PCI cards I have tried on the LITE5200
were not recognized. For several of them, u-boot even crashed (bus error).
I was wondering if somedy has tried with success common PCI graphics cards
and gigabit ethernet cards...

- I have tried 3 different graphics cards (2 ATI, 1 nvdia) w/o luck
- also tried a SMC gigabit pci card (ezcard 1000), no luck

I have tried a suggested workaround, using an ICS574 to adjust the
MPC5200 PCI clock signal from the PCI bus, but still no luck with the
PCI cards I have tried (although it should work with the PCI SM712
eval board).

Thanks!
Olivier Singla