[U-Boot-Users] Unable to set U-Boot stdin and stdout environment variables to "n c"

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Aug 7 23:44:29 CEST 2005

Dear David,

in message <EF7A806FA57EF5448A0885E06E1DB5CC67F848 at noifps03.barco.com> you wrote:

> I am trying to enable network console for my PPChameleon board by setting
> environment variables 'stdin' 'stdout' & 'stderr' to "nc" but my target
> doesn't set these values and I could not enable network console. Has anyone
> faced similar problem??

Did you enable the netconsole feature in your board configuration (by
#defining CONFIG_NETCONSOLE inyour board config file) ?

> - - - - - - - DISCLAIMER- - - - - - - -
> Unless indicated otherwise, the information contained in this message is
> privileged and confidential, and is intended only for the use of the

You did not indicate otherwise, so we must treat this  as  privileged
and  confidential  information  and  sent  the  police for you as you
distributed such information on publich media.

Please omit such crap when posting to public mailing lists.

> ------_=_NextPart_001_01C59B18.1ABEC05A
>
> <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN">

And *never* post HTML to this list. *Never*.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The best things in life are for a fee.