[U-Boot-Users] [Patch]IntegratorAP & CP multi core module support

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Feb 2 18:04:28 CET 2005

In message <89A528FE6DB0FA44877BB2F05B84671801C12D3C at ZIPPY.Emea.Arm.com> you wrote:

>       Attached a patch to allow users to specify the core module fitted
> to their integrator board.
> f) Based on the patches submitted by::
> - Shawn Jin (arm946e)
> - Jean-Paul Saman (remap)

Can you please indicate which exact  patches  you  are  referring  to
(date,  subject)? Does this mean that the original patches, as far as
not merged into the main tree yet, can be considered as obsolete?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Computers make excellent and efficient servants, but I have  no  wish
to  serve under them. Captain, a starship also runs on loyalty to one
man. And nothing can replace it or him.
	-- Spock, "The Ultimate Computer", stardate 4729.4