[U-Boot-Users] debug u-boot with BDI2000

Hinko Kocevar hinko at iskramedical.si
Wed Feb 2 18:09:39 CET 2005

Hi,

After solving early problem with target reset (cable fault) I'm ready to
do some real work!
I order to debug u-boot startup and so on, do I have to enable/provide
some additional options when compiling u-boot for my target?

I've read the Debugging section in dulg manual, but it doesn't mention
anything like that - Just to make sure...

regards,
hk
--
Hinko Kocevar, embedded systems developer
Iskra Medical d.o.o., Stegne 23, 1k LJ, SLO-EU

	"Aì rén"	|	[Analects XII:22]