[U-Boot-Users] MPC8272ADS PCI limitation in u-boot

Milligan, Keath kmilligan at austin.polycom.com
Mon Jan 10 20:19:13 CET 2005

This seems to be the case. Basically, the issue I am having is that when I
attempt to boot Linux, my PCI devices aren't getting mapped properly. Linux
attempts to map some, but gives up saying it can not allocate the regions.
This would seem to suggest that the firmware/boot-loader needs to deal with
it.

The same hardware, when connected to a PC, gets mapped and works correctly
under x86 Linux.