[U-Boot-Users] [patch] add support for AMD Alchemy Pb1x00 boards to u-boot-1.1.2

Thomas Sailer sailer at scs.ch
Mon Jan 24 17:36:53 CET 2005

The patch referenced below does:

- support AMD's Pb1x00 eval board, based on the Dbau1x00
  support. I've tested it by loading it into the board SDRAM. It works
  both in big endian mode and, if you change all linker scripts to
  output little endian srec files and use the appropriate compiler
  command line, also in little endian mode

  Note that the usb ohci driver doesn't yet work for me. Root hub seems
  to work, but any data transfer from a device fails. On the other hand,
  current linux mips 2.6 hangs when I load the ohci driver, so it
  doesn't work there too.

- fix the mii and usb commands which can dereference a null
  pointer when called without arguments.

- added mii routines to the au1x00 ethernet driver.

- add the objects as explicitly in the examples makefile, to avoid the
  use of a builtin make rule that goes directly from source to
  executable without going through the object files.

Btw, it seems to me that the Dbau1x00 port sets up the auxilliary PLL
way too fast.

Thomas

http://www.baycom.org/~tom/uboot-pb1000.patch