[U-Boot-Users] duplicate environment variables in U-Boot?

Clemens Koller clemens.koller at anagramm.de
Fri Jan 28 11:55:41 CET 2005

Hello!

Several times, I ran into troubles with the command parsing of
U-Boot. Sometimes - especially if I had to do some simple corrections
(backspace only, no delete, no cursor movements) the 'set xxx yyy)
command doesn't get recognized.
Sometimes some commands like 'run nfsboot' gets ignored -
especially after a long time doing nothing (waiting on the prompt
for i.e. >15min) (no bs used or any other compilcated editing was used).
I just get another prompt. If I type it again, it works fine.

And, finally, due to some of these problems, I guess, I got
now a duplicate environment variable:

-----8<---------------------------------------------------------------
U-Boot 1.1.2 (Oct 28 2004 - 14:02:56)

Freescale PowerPC
     Core: E500, Version: 2.0, (0x80200020)
     System: 8540, Version: 2.0, (0x80300020)
     Clocks: CPU: 825 MHz, CCB: 330 MHz, DDR: 165 MHz, LBC:  82 MHz
     L1 D-cache 32KB, L1 I-cache 32KB enabled.
Board: MicroSys PM854
     PCI1: 32 bit, 66 MHz (compiled)
=> pri
stdin=serial