[U-Boot-Users] Problem about sdram initialization!

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jul 13 14:54:32 CEST 2005

In message <20050713114719.92457.qmail at web15708.mail.cnb.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> Hi,I have a little problem with the ppcboot startup,the BDI2000 can
> program ppcboot.bin into FLASH .Board information can print through
> serial interface after the first initialization of board now.

If you are looking for help you should not be so ignorant.

I told you before (in private mail) that you are supposed to:

* not post HTML; you post HTML again

* not to use proprietary data formats like "rar" archives; you did it again.

> The size  of  SDRAM  size is 16MB,flash is 8MB,CPU is MPC8250,and my costum board is like the board MPC8260ADS.Othe infomation with my board is below:

"like" another board means it is not  identical.  like  is  not  good
enough. You will have to port U-Boot to your own board.

> Please give me a hand.

After you ignored are hints given to you? That's hard.

> --0-304857347-1121255239=:83888
>
> <DIV>
> <DIV>

Please NEVER post HTML here.

Please NEVER use proprietary, non-standard data formats.

Attachment unreadable, ignored.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
War is never imperative.
	-- McCoy, "Balance of Terror", stardate 1709.2