[U-Boot-Users] [id]cache_status looks at wrong bit for MPC8560

Kumar Gala kumar.gala at freescale.com
Fri Jul 15 16:27:49 CEST 2005

If they are wrong on 8560 they are wrong on 85xx since the same code
is used for all 85xx.

However, looking at the code my guess is that [id]cache_status return
0 if the caches are off and any non-zero value if they are on.  So
from that point of view the code appears to be ok.  When you say they
are looking at the wrong bit, what exactly do you mean?

- kumar