[U-Boot-Users] AT91RM9200EK Uboot on external Dataflash

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Mar 3 10:03:32 CET 2005

In message <818C6D6E66AED8118263000D614E4CE0058BE0 at hw-mail02.hannover.huwag.net> you wrote:

> sorry, I had a little Outlook Html Problem,
> and I don't want to spam this mailing list!

But this is exactly what you are doing. You  sent  the  same  message
twice before yesterday, and twice again today.

And I asked you (in private mail) not to  do  this  before.  This  is
really pesky behaviour.

> I hope this time without Html:

> ------_=_NextPart_001_01C51FC9.A286D9A2
>
> <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN">
> <HTML>

No, all your messages are HTML crap.

Please configure your mailer correctly  before  posting  here  again.
Tests it before posting. And don't use this address for testing.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
By the way, ALL software projects are done by iterative  prototyping.
Some companies call their prototypes "releases", that's all.