[U-Boot-Users] Problem in running "ls" command

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Mar 7 08:50:44 CET 2005

In message <000401c522dc$5d4268f0$0f10b40a at dlh.st.com> you wrote:

>     I m using u-boot on my board which is based on the arm926ejs and my

Is this the latest version of U-Boot, i. e. top of tree in CVS?

> "get_fl_mem: can't alloc 68 bytes
> "get_fl_mem: can't alloc 68 bytes
> "get_fl_mem: can't alloc 68 bytes
> many times and it does not show the files in the partition and I m
> unable to load the files in the memory.
> Can some one please tell me what can be the problem.

Did you try to increase the size of the malloc area (CFG_MALLOC_LEN) ?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
You said you  didn't  want  to  use  CGI.pm,  but  methinks  you  are
needlessly reinventing the wheel, one spoke at a time. Either you are
masochistic,  or  you  just haven't seen enough of what CGI.pm can do
for you. -- Randal L. Schwartz in <8cyb81rg81.fsf at gadget.cscaper.com>