[U-Boot-Users] "Syslog implementation in u-boot"

nreddy at netenrich.com nreddy at netenrich.com
Tue May 17 06:07:25 CEST 2005

Hi All,

We are developing an embedded system with u-boot and montavista embedded
linux.
We need to implement syslog concept in u-boot also.
Currently i am using DHCP related code to get an IP from the server.
and also i am loading runimages(linux kernel and application) dinamically
using DHCP and TFTP.
Here i have to implement syslog to send messages when any currepted images
are being downloaded into embedded system.

Can some one tell me how to enable syslog clien t in u-boot are any
libraries are available to send messages to syslog server.

Thanks in Advance,
Nagi