[U-Boot-Users] Run Time Changes in bdinfo

Ganesh Ramachandran pganeshramachandran at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 15:52:58 CEST 2006

I am using U-boot loader 1.1.4 with ARM Integrator/CP. I ported my
u-boot loaders and kernel in Flash and while running i didnt get any
warning information for default environment. I could ensure that board
has not been loaded with default settings. However while displaying
__bdinfo__ i am getting bad instructions. I could see my settings are
crashed. I could see the value of ARCH only has crashed.

Is bdinfo using Hex value for Arch and Params?

How to change the ARCH and params in Run Time?

While I am trying to copy my flash data into __0x7fc0__ entry always I
am getting bad magic number and when I came to display my entry using
__md__ no data has been copied into memory in __0x7fc0__. Where will
be the problem?