[U-Boot-Users] non intrusive "install" feature

Ulf Samuelsson ulfs at dof.se
Wed Aug 23 22:24:37 CEST 2006

Have been thinking about how to accomodate Wolfgangs remarks on install feature and still get what I desire.

This patch creates the framework for an "install" feature.
The toplevel Makefile 'includes' the file "install.mk" which currently is empty.

Since the "install.mk" file is empty, the patch does not do anything at the moment.
Anyone can add his/her own install feature by modifying the install.mk file

Any such install feature will not break as a result of modificaitons of the main Makefile
so they can easily be applied on top of a new "git".

The Top
Best Regards
Ulf Samuelsson                ulf at atmel.com
Atmel Nordic AB
Mail:  Box 2033, 174 02 Sundbyberg, Sweden
Visit:  Kavallerivägen 24, 174 58 Sundbyberg, Sweden
Phone +46 (8) 441 54 22     Fax +46 (8) 441 54 29
GSM    +46 (706) 22 44 57

Technical support when I am not available:
AT89 C51 Applications Group: mailto:micro.hotline at nto.atmel.com
AT90 AVR Applications Group: mailto:avr at atmel.com
AT91 ARM Applications Group: mailto:at91support at atmel.com
FPSLIC Application Group: mailto:fpslic at atmel.com