[U-Boot-Users] Congratulations, Wolfgang made it to space

Lei Sun leisun124 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 03:04:05 CET 2006

Wow !!
This is a exciting story for me, as I have been working on embedded
Linux for 6 years, (mostly ARM linux, just moved to PPC Linux 6 month
ago). To be honest, i am kind a feeling bored on embedded Linux. I
thouht it probably going nowhere.  I've never thought Linux could make
to the space, since I was an Aerospace enineer before and i know
VxWorks is the dominant RTOS in that area.
  Congrat. on Wolf Gang and those who put linux into space !

Merry christmas and happy new year.

lei