[U-Boot-Users] board porting question

batsayan.das at tcs.com batsayan.das at tcs.com
Fri Jan 13 05:33:57 CET 2006

I am *seriously* considering the option to move this list from SF and
reject all messages  that  contain  HTML  (or  even  base64)  encoded
messages!!!

---
Pls do not do it, as it will be difficult for the people like me to post
message in the list. The reason is some content is automatically added
with the outgoing mail, in which I do not have any control, besides public
mail like yahoo,gmail etc are also not accessible form the office
facility.

Possible solution: Discard the message like HTML etc automatically, but
not the content of the mail.

Thanks,
Batsayan Das

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you