[U-Boot-Users] booting over firewire/1394

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jul 13 00:34:02 CEST 2006

In message <071220062206.4918.44B572590003A2C0000013362213528573CCCDCEA1CCCDCE020E9F at comcast.net> you wrote:
> I have a MPC8560 based board with a fireware interface to another board.  The latter board has a disk and I want to boot the former over firewire.
> I looked at the u-boot MPC8560 board config file and was not able to find any CONFIG option for a firewire boot.

So far, U-Boot does not include any firewire drivers. Feel free to go
on and contribute some...

> --NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_4918_1152741977_0

But *NEVER* post HTML here.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Niklaus Wirth has lamented that, whereas Europeans pronounce his name
correctly (Ni-klows Virt), Americans invariably mangle it into (Nick-
les Worth). Which is to say that Europeans  call  him  by  name,  but
Americans call him by value.