[U-Boot-Users] Start with u-boot on at91rm9200 on AT91RM9200-EK

Erdmann, Thomas Thomas.Erdmann at HARTING.com
Wed Jul 19 13:08:46 CEST 2006

Hello Marco,
my Board doesn't have any Software, the Flash is empty and so i start from the internal ROM - clearly.
But now i must do a Download on the serial Port of loader.bin which then does a serial Download of u-boot.bin.
This is the Atmel described way to initialize a "new" System or to do an Update.
But with the original u-boot Sources 1.1.1 or 1.1.4 the generated u-boot.bin doesn't run, the Atmel delivered binary u-boot.bin does.
So i'm looking what to do with u-boot, so that it is loadable like the Atmel one.
Who knows if there are any #defines to set (especially for this CPU/Platform) or where any Dokumentation for this can be found ?
THX
  Thomas