[U-Boot-Users] No serial output from mips/au1550

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jul 20 00:00:47 CEST 2006

In message <FAB00A8DC59FAB42B13C2B3B0F6877010EFD30C8 at ehost011-3.exch011.intermedia.net> you wrote:
> I have x86 host and PPC440E target. I tried to step through code, but

Don't expect any real help. You are violating basic netiquette rules.

Your subject says "No serial output from mips/au1550",  and  now  you
claim this is a 440E PowerPC system.

Now what exactly is your question ?!?

> looks like my GDB version is wrong. Do you have any good HOWTO for such

Try a known to be working toolchain, for example the ELDK?

> a setup with BDI2000 (it' 1st time I am using it)?

Try reading the manual (both the BDI2000's and the DULG) ?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Emotions are alien to me.  I'm a scientist.
	-- Spock, "This Side of Paradise", stardate 3417.3