[U-Boot-Users] TQM866 SDRAM Table

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Mar 21 18:11:07 CET 2006

In message <944665FC1AC3FD41B7EDCF5F717C8470077167 at aquib15a.technolabs.priv> you wrote:

> I am currently using a TQM866 with a cpu clock of 133MHz and I have
> problems with the configuration of the SDRAM.

The TQM866M is directly supported  by  U-Boot.  There  are  no  known
issues with this configuration.

> Here attached there is the sdram_table from the following file:
>
> /u-boot_1.0.0/board/siemens/CCM/ccm.c

Ummm.. what has this file to do with the TQM866M? This is  completely
different hardware.

> I would like to know how to modify the table to introduce the
> modification suggested by Freescale.

Don't modify anything, just use the code as is. It works fine here.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"It takes all sorts of in & out-door schooling to get adapted  to  my
kind of fooling"                                           - R. Frost