[U-Boot-Users] ARM Phytec board support in u-boot

Kaushik karandikar kaushikkarandikar at yahoo.com
Tue May 2 15:08:12 CEST 2006

    Hi All,
                  I have the Phytec’s ARM board with  LPC2294 (ARM7TDMI) chip. I added this board in u-boot/board as there is no  support for this board at present.
      I did all the changes related to it by adding the config  file in include/configs directory. But still I am not getting the u-boot  prompt.

      Can anyone please let me know what steps should I follow and  which board – cpu combination should I use. (Any reference code for the same).
       I am new to this.

      Please help me out.
      Thanks and Regards,
    Kaushik