[U-Boot-Users] ethernet on FCC

Lei Sun leisun124 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 22:10:55 CET 2006

I changed the last byte (count start from left). I set the MAC via
environment "ethaddr", I've also defined "CONFIG_ETHADDR" so to force
it to fixed value.  My ethereal did show the correct source MAC
address for the broadcast ARP request. The host replied with unicast
ARP reply, that's when my board failed to get it. Haven't tried if my
board could get broadcasted packet yet.

Thanks