[U-Boot-Users] cc-option (invalid option abi=apcs-gnu)

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Sep 10 22:27:42 CEST 2006

Dear Giulio,

in message <20060910084504.99083.qmail at web26206.mail.ukl.yahoo.com> you wrote:

>  in my system (suse 10.0, u-boot 1.1.4) I changed the config.mk in the top directory to have the at91rm9200dk compiling. The problem is that  cc-option is called in the CPPFLAGS definitions before CROSS_COMPILE being defined later in the Makefile, so th

Your lines are too long. Please stick to the netiquette, and use a
maximum of 70 characters per line or so.

>  I think that the people reporting "invalid option `abi=apcs-gnu'"  error in the list have the same problem (and the same solution :-) )

Indeed they may suffer from the same problem as you - that  is,  they
use old code. This problem was fixed long ago.

> --0-990509185-1157877904=:97885

And NEVER post HTML on this list, please.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Question: How does one get fresh air into a Russian church?
Answer:   One clicks on an icon, and a window opens!