[U-Boot-Users] [GIT PULL] AVR32 update: relocation and a coupleofother things

Haavard Skinnemoen hskinnemoen at atmel.com
Mon Apr 16 11:05:17 CEST 2007

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 12:30:24 +1200
Robin Gilks <robin.gilks at tait.co.nz> wrote:

> Is this why I'm having so much hassle getting the ngw100 board to
> compile in git HEAD ? eg. 'board_init_f' missing. If thats the case, I'd
> appreciate a kick in the right direction on how to apply the patches
> myself (never having used git apart from getting the u-boot tree in the
> first place).

Could be. There are other differences between mainline and the Atmel
tree as well. I'm hoping to minimize those differences over time.

> I'd really prefer to start with HEAD than the patched 1.1.4

Please try out the ngw-board branch from
git://www.denx.de/git/u-boot-avr32.git. I'm having some trouble with
flash programming (saveenv doesn't work), so I haven't included it in
the master branch yet, but it's a start. I'm hoping to use the generic
cfi driver instead of the custom stuff soon.

> Thanks (hopefully in plain text this time)

I didn't see anything but plain text the first time around, but I've
seen Thunderbird do strange things from time to time, so it's probably
a good idea to keep an eye on it ;-)

Haavard