[U-Boot-Users] [GIT PULL] AVR32 update: relocation and acoupleofother things

Robin Gilks robin.gilks at tait.co.nz
Thu Apr 19 05:59:42 CEST 2007

Haavard Skinnemoen wrote:
> Please try out the ngw-board branch from
> git://www.denx.de/git/u-boot-avr32.git. I'm having some trouble with
> flash programming (saveenv doesn't work), so I haven't included it in
> the master branch yet, but it's a start. I'm hoping to use the generic
> cfi driver instead of the custom stuff soon.

Now that the avr32 branch has been merged (was all of it merged?), are
there any outstanding ngw100 changes I should be looking at? I'm
expecting my hardware to arrive in a couple of weeks and I'm quite
willing to looking into flash problems (I had similar problems with an
mpc8xx a couple of years ago!!).

As I explained before, my knowledge of git and cogito (which I prefer
since it makes a bit more sense) on how to pull branches from a
repository is somewhat sparse (and documentation tends to assume
knowledge of things not in my vocabulary). The embedded stuff is easy,
the tools make my head hurt...

Thanks

--
Robin Gilks
Senior Design Engineer          Phone: (+64)(3) 357 1569
PO Box 1645 Christchurch        Email : robin.gilks at tait.co.nz
New Zealand

addressee.  It is subject to copyright, is confidential and may be
lost by reason of this transmission.
other act on the email.