[U-Boot-Users] help!!!, where can i find the u-boot-lpc2294.patch

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Apr 19 17:48:45 CEST 2007

In message <c90519c80704190225x1a76ba68rd09952b86666b31a at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> my board is easyarm2200,base on LPC2210 chip,
> today, i found a uboot.pdf in
> http://www.nxp.com/acrobat_download/other/uboot.pdf
> 2.3 Unpack U-boot Package and add the Lpc2294 patch
> but the u-boot-lpc2294.patch can't found in the nxp,where can i found it?

Please ask NXP, not us! We don't know what they are doing.

> ------=_Part_78312_4954689.1176974743714

And please never post HTML on this list!

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"I believe the use of noise to make  music  will  increase  until  we
reach  a  music  produced  through  the aid of electrical instruments
which will make available for musical purposes  any  and  all  sounds
that can be heard."                        - composer John Cage, 1937