[U-Boot-Users] FW:回复:_Re:__A_starter_of_ porting u-boot to a new boar d(by yeshi20 8 at 126.com)

yeshi208 at 126.com yeshi208 at 126.com
Sun Apr 29 07:38:32 CEST 2007

 ---------- 转发邮件信息 ----------
From:yeshi208 at 126.com
Date:2007-04-28 12:01:53
Subject:回复:_Re:_[U-Boot-Users]_A_starter_of_porting u-boot to a new boar d
To:"eric miao"

Thank you,  Eric Miao,En ,I have copy file from s3c44b0 and Dave/B2 for my board. and  create a config file in include/configs directory.Then
make distclean
make XXXX_config
make all

when I download the u-boot.bin to RAM by AXD at 0x3080000, It does not run .
Then I run step by step , It raise a exception when "bl cpu_init_crit".
What's the meaning now? Is it I have configure a wrong config file in include/configs?

 在2007-04-28,"Eric Miao" <eric.y.miao at gmail.com> 写道:

On 4/27/07, yeshi208 at 126.com <yeshi208 at 126.com> wrote:

> Hello:

>     I am a newbie to use u-boot, and I have browse the readme file in the

> source directory. Now I want to port u-boot to a new board. But I do not

> know the step exactly.Could some good people tell me where should I start

> from:)

>     The CPU is SEP3203F50 using ARM7TDMI core, and for the first time I want

> to make a u-boot.bin file to write into flash. The bin file could not

> surport net.

I guess the README has already provided sufficient information to start,

right? You can start copy a similar board (regarding CPU architecture,

SoC, and peripherals on board) directory within board/ and rename it

to yours, and copy a similar board config header file within include/configs/,

then you start with ./mkconfig

> Best Wishs

> yeshi

> http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/