[U-Boot-Users] UART doesn't work

Robert xiaguowu at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Aug 23 02:31:57 CEST 2007

Hello all:

    Does anybody have experience in Marvell5182?  I meet a uart issue on
Marvell5182.
   Athough there are two UARTs on the demo board,  I can only use UART0, the
second
UART can't be used, I do the same settings for UART1 as UART0, but It seems
that
UART1 still doesn't work, So I write the UART1 TX register directly on the
U-boot command
line, while using oscillograph to test if there are any output singals, from
the oscillograph ,
The UART1 doesn't have any outputs.  I don't know why, anybody can tell me
what to do?
   By the way, I have opened all the possible macros in the include file.

Thanks in advance!

With kind regards,
Robert Xia