[U-Boot-Users] error compiling u-boot 1.1.5 for at91sam9260ek

vibi vibi_sreenivasan at cms.com
Mon Dec 17 11:50:41 CET 2007

hi,
	i have tried that patch.but when i compile the source for at91sam9260ek
i am getting error that u-boot uses soft floating point where as
libgcc.a in my cross-compiler tool chain uses hard floating point .
but i compiled a working u-boot for at91rm9200dk using this tool chain,
and here also -msoft-float option was given.

has any one faced this kind of problem before?

thanks & regards
vibi sreenivasan