[U-Boot-Users] MCF5271 Port.

Bartlomiej Sieka tur at semihalf.com
Mon Feb 5 22:17:34 CET 2007

Adarsh Babu wrote:
[...]
> Well thanks a lot. The 20060615 tool chain along with the suggestion in the
> link that you sent me did the trick. But now I face a different problem. I did
> get a neat build and the u-boot.bin file. I flashed the same onto the EVB. But
> i can't get a u-boot prompt on Minicom.

One more thing: I just came across the following in the DULG (5.6.
Initialization), seems related:

"If you are running Linux on your host system we recommend either kermit
or cu as terminal emulation programs. Do not use minicom, since this has
caused problems for many users, especially for software download over
the serial port."

Regards,
Bartlomiej