[U-Boot-Users] Changes to U-Boot Development Process

Haavard Skinnemoen hskinnemoen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 17:03:53 CET 2007

On 1/17/07, Wolfgang Denk <wd at denx.de> wrote:

> Do we have an immediate line of volunteers raising in the first row?
>
> AVR32 architecture      Haavard Skinnemoen

Thanks, I'll do my best in keeping the quality of the AVR32 port as
good as the rest of the tree. I welcome this change in the development
process, since I believe the new model will scale very well, as the
Linux Kernel project has shown.

I think I will keep publishing our stuff on www.atmel.no, since I'm
working behind a proxy and that's the only server I can push to
directly. But if all the other arch trees end up on denx.de, I can
probably set up a cronjob somewhere to sync the two trees, or just do
the push in two stages.

Best regards,
Haavard