[U-Boot-Users] U-boot refactoring

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jul 5 22:09:42 CEST 2007

In message <1183661913.26273.49.camel at ld0161-tx32> you wrote:

> Say....  Not to put _too_ fine a spin on this, but there
> is a _veeery_ similar issue brewing with the POST CFG_ symbols...

Let me know if you have specific ideas how  to  change  these;  we're
working  in  that  area right now (adding 440EPx POST support), so we
can do it better right from the start.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I will also, for an appropriate fee, certify that  your  keyboard  is
object-oriented,  and  that  the bits on your hard disk are template-
compatible.            - Jeffrey S. Haemer in <411akr$3ga at cygnus.com>