[U-Boot-Users] Serial transfer using loads

Midhun Agnihotram agnimidhun at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 15:59:20 CEST 2007

Hi All,

   I am using C-Kermit to communicate with my board. I have tried to
transfer a over the serial prompt. But the syntax of loads looks
weird.

loads [ off ]
    - load S-Record file over serial line with offset 'off'

  So where so we specify the file name?? When I type in loads, the
following appears:

## Ready for S-Record download ...

  This is fine. But then I am not able to type the filename ( In the
manual - "Hello World" example, "~>examples/hello_world.srec" appears
after the above line. Where does it come from? ) Where do we specify
the filename??

Thanks & Regards,
Midhun Agnihotram,
Ahmedabad 382481.