[U-Boot-Users] u-boot on AT91RM9200-EK

Martin Zemlicka martinzemlicka at seznam.cz
Wed Jun 13 14:38:10 CEST 2007

Hello Remy.

Thank you a lot for your help and useful informations besides.
Finally I successfully compiled and run u-boot 1.2.0 after some changes of source code and utilizing my
lowlevel software as loader instead the original loader. If you would be possibly interested in, I can send
you what I have.
Thank you once more.

Regards Martin