[U-Boot-Users] HUSH shell in u-boot.

Leonid Leonid at a-k-a.net
Tue Mar 6 18:59:16 CET 2007

Hi:

I'm using HUSH shell in u-boot, it's very convenient - has for, if,
etc... constructions. Unfortunately DULG doesn't say much about it, so
couple questions:

1) Does any HUSH guide exist? At the very least where one can get list
of supported commands except of empirically trying them?

2) For several different reasons I'm using 1.1.4 version of u-boot, but
I am considering move to the latest 1.2.0. Is HUSH support much better
there?

3) u-boot CLI (even in HUSH mode) doesn't support command history. I
understand that there are good reasons for that (some terminals may not
interpret arrow key properly) but if I want to use history, is it just a
matter of enabling some configuration or the code just doesn't exist?

4) Regarding previous question, will be answer the same for 1.1.4 and
1.2.0 versions?

Thanks,

Leonid.