[U-Boot-Users] problems using TSEC Ethernet without CONFIG_NET_MULTI

vb vb at vsbe.com
Fri Mar 9 18:40:49 CET 2007

Wolfgang, I of course am not going to argue with you - I don't have
the big picture you have. So, let me take back my statement about this
being useless in general :-)

But I certainly see a class of applications where it brings no value,
as I described above. While I am fixing some other issues with the
570x driver, I will suggest a patch to make this switching optional.

Cheers,
vadim