[U-Boot-Users] README.NetConsole question

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Thu Mar 15 15:01:46 CET 2007

Hi,

>> Huh!  Where exactly does it say so?  I cannot even find "error" in the
>> manpage to my nc (1.10-32 on a Debian system).
>
> On my FC5 system, (nc-1.84-3.2) the netcat manpage does make
> such a statement:

Wow, a short research shows that netcat is not a program but a whole
family :)  Just for the records the Debian netcat seems to be the
original implementation by <hobbit AT atstake DOT com>.

Anyway, if the netcat from FedoraCore wins out and -l does not combine
with -p anymore, can someone please fix Wikipedia[1]?

Thanks
  Detlev

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netcat

--
Directories are added, deleted, and rearranged much as you would
expect, even if you don't know it's what you'd expect.