[U-Boot-Users] LAST attempt - TI DaVinci TMS320DM644x support, part 1

ksi at koi8.net ksi at koi8.net
Tue May 8 03:28:33 CEST 2007

Hello,

Here is my last attempt to somehow get this included in the main tree.
Previous attempt was ignored, nobody told if something was wrong with this,
TI guys just said some BS of another silicon revision and they were going to
do something...

I'm not for a blood and don't want to start a rant but can somebody tell
what is wrong with this? Or despite it being GPL I'm not good enough for
such a contribution and U-Boot custodians have some kind of particular
agreement with TI to protect their territory? Even despite all the BS about
new silicon revisions and some workarounds no longer necessary, i.e. ALL the
older boards, including $5K DV-EVM with older TM_X_320DM6446 are not
supposed to work with TI's long promised shiny new version?

Please let me know why this is not taken and silently ignored.

---
*  KSI at home    KOI8 Net  < >  The impossible we do immediately.  *
*  Las Vegas   NV, USA   < >  Miracles require 24-hour notice.   *