[U-Boot-Users] Question about CFG_ENV_ADDR during RAMBOOT

Ladislav Michl ladis at linux-mips.org
Wed May 23 15:25:34 CEST 2007

On Wed, May 23, 2007 at 02:59:11PM +0200, Ulf Samuelsson wrote:
> Instead of wasting your time with the mainstream u-boot
> for the AT91, you could try out my patched u-boot-1.2.0-atmel at
> ftp://at91supp:support@81.80.104.162/ -> AT91 Third Party -> Linux_Host -> Source

To be honest, mainstream u-boot works pretty well for me. I'm even using
it on board without NOR flash (only serial and NAND) :-) It is just not
as nice and featurefull as it could be.

> I have a working dataflash support for most Atmel chips there (board = at91rm9200df).
> It also gets automatically built by the "buildroot" at the same location.

I'm prefering PTXdist which is building toolchain, rootfs and u-boot as
well and is not uClibc centric...

> If you have any suggestions/patches, then I would be happy to add that.

I'll look at your patches and try to split them to smaller chunks...
Lets see if that's posible.

Best regards,
	ladis