[U-Boot-Users] Atmel AT49BV320C support in Uboot

raj reddy ubootimage at yahoo.co.in
Wed Sep 12 13:36:42 CEST 2007

--- Wolfgang Denk <wd at denx.de> wrote:

> In message
> <926455.96023.qm at web7701.mail.in.yahoo.com> you
> wrote:
i am getting the following error while i tried to save
the environment data.....why not i can save?????

I2C:   ready
DRAM:  16 MB
FLASH:  4 MB
*** Warning - bad CRC, using default environment

In:    serial
Out:   serial
Err:   serial
Net:   No ethernet found.

Type "run flash_nfs" to mount root filesystem over NFS

Hit any key to stop autoboot:  0
=>
=> saveenv
Saving Environment to Flash...
Error: cannot span across banks when they are mapped
in reverse order
Error: cannot span across banks when they are mapped
in reverse order
Protected 37 sectors
=>

Thanks,