[U-Boot-Users] The -Ttext value for ARM9?, AT91SAM9260 in a stand alone application

Casainho casainho at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 11:32:19 CEST 2008

Hello :-)

I would like to know what is the value of -Ttext in an ARM9, in
AT91SAM9260, for a stand alone application.

I am compiling using: "arm-elf-ld -Bstatic -Ttext 0x00001000
flash_led.o -o flash_led.elf", looking at the example gived by Mr.
Leon.Z, however that example is for PPC MCU.

I am a newbie in 32 bits and U-boot. Can someone point me to the
U-boot documentation where I can read and understand what should be
the value? - I already read the manual and doc files in the source
code, however I couldn´t figure what should be that value. Thank you.

My original message with title: "questions about stand alone
application - flash a LED"
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=200804142118.18422.casainho%40gmail.com&forum_name=u-boot-users