[U-Boot-Users] Status of the Yaffs patches?

Stuart Wood stuart.wood at labxtechnologies.com
Tue Apr 29 14:54:47 CEST 2008

Thanks,

I'll look into it. but I will need to do quite a bit of work to bring
our u-boot up to the current release. We're about 2 years old and
running on an EP9302 Arm processor. I'm not sure what we're built off
from, so extracting our work will take some time. I very much want to
move to YAFFS since we only have NAND flash storage.

Stuart