[U-Boot] NAND: bad block in whole chip

Alemao xcarandiru at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 16:10:04 CEST 2008

Now i got all NAND stuffs from u-boot-1.3.4, including common/cmd_nand.c
and drivers/mtd/nand/*, but still the same problem.

Other components of u-boot can influence NAND behavior?

I saw some people with similar problem using "nand scrub", but im little
bit afraid with this command...

Another thing i notice: when reseting the board without turning off
power, NAND is not found.

Cheers,

--
Alemao