[U-Boot] iPAQ 21x support (+PXA3xx NAND flash and MMC)

Adrian Filipi adrian.filipi at eurotech.com
Mon Dec 1 19:01:09 CET 2008

--On Saturday, November 29, 2008 09:03:25 AM -0500 Oliver Ford
<ipaqlinux at oliford.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've recently started trying to use U-boot on an iPAQ 214 which runs on
> a PXA310 cpu.
> I've got the basic boot up, NAND flash and MMC systems working so far.

> I'm not sure it exactly fits in with the u-boot nand code (eg. it does
> an internal read ID scan to find the right command set) but it works a
> lot better than the board/zylonite/nand.c. Would this be useful to
> anyone else?

	I'm pretty interested.  NAND on the pxa320 is proving to be a pain to us.

	What's your boot sequence look like?  Are you using the mobm from the BSP?
Are you using the nand_spl from u-boot?

	Adrian
--
Linux Software Engineer | EuroTech, Inc. | www.eurotech-inc.com