[U-Boot] LXT971 Ethernet problem

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Dec 2 16:29:56 CET 2008

Dear tomy,

In message <49354087.8080507 at kalkitech.in> you wrote:

>                                But I need u-boot source which supports
> AT91SAM9260 board. I dont know whether the latest one is having the
> support for the same.

Please don't top post/full quote.

Please read http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html

You wrote:

> >>         I am currently working on AT91SAM9260 based board. In this board we
> >> are using LXT971A as PHY. We are using u-boot version 1.1.5. We have

Your question is a bit affronting as it imposes that I replied without
knowing these things.

Mainline U-Boot does include support for the at91sam9260ek board.

If you happen to be using an out of tree port  you  should  bury  all
hope  for  help  from this list - how should we be able to comment on
code we don't know, especially if it's more than 2 years old?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"A little knowledge is a dangerous thing."                - Doug Gwyn