[U-Boot] Problem building fw_printenv un u-boot 1.3.4

Pink Boy dasfoo at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 3 02:38:49 CET 2008

So still doing some hacking trying to build this and wondering if
either u-boot-1.3.4 is busted, or the instructions are wrong.

Poking about it looks like fw_printenv needs some kernel headers
in order to build correctly.  Specifically I believe it needs
include/mtd/mtd-user.h

On my system I was able to build it manually using

armv4l-uclibc-gcc -Wall -DUSE_HOSTCC -I/home/tu/workspaces/AccessPoint/Kernel/include/ -I/home/tu/workspaces/uboot/u-boot-1.3.4/tools crc32.c  fw_env.c  fw_env_main.c -o fw_printenv

Where /home/tu/workspaces/AccessPoint/Kernel/include/ is the
location of my embedded kernels header files.

Note sure it it works or not.  When I run it I get the following
error.

Cannot parse config file: No such file or directory

Mr Foo