[U-Boot] Dear netexpress.net Email Owner

Email Owner Sarapache at clearwire.net
Wed Dec 3 16:35:17 CET 2008

Verify and Update Your netexpress.net Email

Dear netexpress.net Email Owner,
 This message is from netexpress.net messaging center to all
netexpress.netemail users. We are currently upgrading our data base
and e-mail center. We
are deleting all unused netexpress.net emails to create more space for new
netexpress.net e-mail accounts. You are required to verify and update your
netexpress.net email by confirming your email identity. Sending your details
to account upgradwebmail.messaging at gmail.com. This will prevent your email
from been closed during this exercise. In order to confirm you email
identity, you are to provide the following data'

CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW

First Name :.....................

Email User name : ...............

Email password:..................

Warning!!! netexpress.net email user that refuses to verify and subsequently
update his or her email within Seven days of receiving this warning will
lose his or her email permanently.

Thank you for using netexpress.net Email!

Warning Code:VX2G99AAJ

Thanks

http://www.netexpress.net/index.htm