[U-Boot] how do I find out the memory map for my port for at91rm9200dk

Diptopal Basu diptopal.basu at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 09:31:19 CET 2008

Hi ,

    I am new to u boot , I compiled a u boot image ( version -
u-boot-2008.10 ) with ELDK for at91rm9200dk . I need to know what the memory
map is for the board . I am actually working on skyeye simulator and want to
configure the skyeye.conf filw with the memory map .

   Also in the boards folder in u-boot I do not see the board configuration
for at91rm9200dk . However I see the header file in the header/config folder
. Where are the config files for this board and how do I do a port on a
board with a different memory map ?

Regards
Diptopal Basu