[U-Boot] pci_hose_{bus_to_phys,phys_to_bus} and inbound memory

Kumar Gala galak at kernel.crashing.org
Thu Dec 4 17:58:19 CET 2008

We have an issue with inbound windows overlapping outbound windows.
This is fine, but it does mean that pci_hose_{bus_to_phys,phys_to_bus}
can return the wrong thing.

I was wondering if there was any issue if PCI_REGION_MEMORY was set
for a region if we skipped that region in the lookup functions:

pci_hose_phys_to_bus(...)
{
         for (i = 0; i < hose->region_count; i++) {
                 res = &hose->regions[i];

                 if (((res->flags ^ flags) & PCI_REGION_TYPE) != 0)
                         continue;

		if (reg->flags & PCI_REGION_MEMORY)
			continue;

any issues with this change?  If not I'll work up a proper patch.

- k